HospiCare 70, Hospital Grade Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes are packed into 100 piece soft packs and saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution. These wipes are a convenient and cost effective solution for disinfection of hard surfaces. HospiCare 70 Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes effectively kill 99.99% of harmful germs including COVID-19 when used for hard surface disinfection.
Our HospiCare Isopropyl Alcohol wipes are made from our signature spun-lace paper, which makes them tear-resistant and soft to touch wipe.
These wipes have great saturation retention properties making them an effective and efficient solution for hard surface disinfection.
HospiCare 70 are TGA approved and suited for the disinfecting of hard surfaces in many environments such as,
- Nursing homes
- Gyms and sports centres
- Veterinary clinics
- Dental surgeries
- Other commercial medical premises.
To get the best results when using our HospiCare wipes please do the following,
- Wipe the surface in a “S” pattern, let the surface to air dry before use.
- Always use a new wipe for a new surface to prevent any cross contamination of surfaces.
- When finished always discard used wipes in the waste bin.
For hard surface disinfection only, after application allow the surface to dry before use. Avoid contact with eyes and any mucous membranes. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with fresh water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should a reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Do not use for skin disinfection.
Isopropyl alcohol, can damage some forms of plastic, rubber, and lacquered surfaces. Test a small portion of the surface for any damage prior to use.
- Wipe size 200mm x 180mm
- Alcohol wipes for hard surfaces
- TGA Approved AUST L 364350
- Tested effective against COVID-19
- Tear resistant and soft to touch spun-lace wipes
- Premium saturation levels
- Wipes made from Spun-lace material
- Finish Product Size: 60 x 135 mm
- Zero Wastage
- Store in a cool, dry well ventilated location.
- Made In Singapore